-
November 15th, 2006, 06:27 AM
#1
Inactive Member
It sounds like a really good idea getting one up here. Top off in the summer and it on in the winter without feeling guilty that its not raining and the tops still on. I might not have been paying attention but i want to know how much it cost to get that done. Also where i could get that done. THats a nice top.----Jess
-
November 17th, 2006, 03:30 AM
#2
Inactive Member
You are welcome to check my Glass Top out. It was somewhere around $500-600 and inmy opinion worth every penny. The company is called Ameripol, and there sevice is excellent!
-
November 17th, 2006, 09:54 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I have been looking around in many forms, and it seems like everyone is saying that ameripol went out of business? If it is true that really sux, if not I was wondering where to go since the ameripol website is pretty hard to get too. also I hear they are pretty hard to come by on ebay.
-
November 17th, 2006, 09:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Ameripol is not out of business. However, they don't really do the del Sol thing anymore. However, they will still make one for you if you want one. I have yet to see one float across E-Bay (although they probably have). I really like mine a lot!
-
November 18th, 2006, 12:02 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Here's their web site: Ameripol Inc. since it's not been posted.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks